Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

You Are Everywhere

I almost forget that, everything is fair enough like Yin Yang's theory. 

If there's a happiness, there will be a sadness afterward.

Like what happened in my life today. Exactly, this morning, after I sent my Dad's costumer requested eggs...

I was on the way home with my Dad. Suddenly, I saw a very familiar face from Daddy's car window... A face that similar to him, the one that leaving a very deep scar in my heart...

The man that I've seen this morning really looks like him. Maybe, if there's no mole on his left eyebrows, I would say that it's really 'him'! I think, that man was on his rest after doing his morning exercise (he was riding a bicycle anyway).

Why does this world is too narrow? Why does this world have sooo many similar faces?

Remembering him is an hurtful activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment