Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wishlist: CC Cream!

I swear, I'm obsessed to CC Cream!

For everyone who doesn't know what CC Cream is, CC cream is a new generation of BB Cream. *I recommend you to Googling it for more information*

Since I subscribed ibuybeauty on youtube and follow up their make up tips, I got a new reference for a brand new stuff called CC Cream.

There are so many make up brand that produce CC cream these days, for example Bobbi Brown, Dior, Urban Decay and etc. But somehow, I prefer to pick Korean brand since It was born in Korea.

I picked Banila Co.


There are so many reviews said that this CC cream is amazing! It corrects all those skin imperfection and gives you a flawless skin like Jessica (the model). Unfortunately, it hasn't come to Indonesia yet. So, we have to buy it online and that's the biggest problem for me.

I still can't find any trustworthy online shop that sell this product.

Any recommendation?

C

No comments:

Post a Comment