Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2017

And The Cycle Goes Again

It's all done.

That guy and me are strangers now.

After I confessed my feeling towards him, he just disappear and cut our communication. He's gone. He forget all the dreams that he promised to me back in the days. He broke his own promises. He left. He doesn't want us to be more.

He is the other story of my sucks one-sight love that happen in my life.

Here we go again.

Me, expecting too much to one person and then, that person giving me hope and then, he changes in a flash to be somebody that I couldn't know. It's like an endless cycle that I've suffer for long, long time ago.

And now I'm afraid that I will never be loved.

I'm afraid of falling again.

I'm done with this shit matter.

I don't want to trust anyone again.

Maybe, I was designed to be alone. Because I'm strong enough to standing alone. Probably.










Dear, Ricky Wijaya
If one day you read this, I just want to say sorry for having a crush towards you. You are such a nice person, but in my impression, you are such a bad, bad lover. I'm sorry that I expect more on you. I'm sorry that I ever like you. And I'm sorry that I ever dream to be with you. It is not your fault. It is my mistake, expect you too much.
Thankyou, for giving me a chance to ever knowing such a person like you.

We. Are. Strangers. Now.



Bali, June 6th 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment