Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Next Chapter : Bali

So I'll close the chapter in Solo this October 29.
 
Yep. I finished it. Did I success? Nope. I failed. I'm fucked up. But yes, I finish.

A lot of things happen in this chapter. If I may confess, this chapter isn't good. It's the worst of all. But somehow this is the best. My life has significantly changed and I become a different person now.

I am much stronger than before.

Yes, I became so damn high temper person but now I slowly learn how to let go the things that I can't handle.

And the upcoming event seems more challenging yet interesting for me.

As I graduate on October 29, I will soon fly to Bali. A lot of things are waiting but one that I can share about is something relates to that little young boy that I've been told in previous post.

Nyonyo.

Things between us has grown a lot since we separated in January. As I promise him, I won't forget him. We kept in touch and we mentally get close. We understand each other feeling and walk through this ramble without any drama. And I'm so happy to know that he is welcoming me :)

Beside that, a new job also awaiting for me. Yep, I got a job in Bali and I'm insanely excited to join in.

Me, the super happy kid in town

xoxo, C

No comments:

Post a Comment