Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Last Paragraph

So this will be the last time we're seeing each other. After this, we will continue our life, catching our dreams, finish what we've started before we were here.


I'm kinda dissappointed that I can't hug you for the last time--you did secretly, last night, but I think it will be much better than having the last-sweet memory in the end *I'm kinda rambling right now*

All I wanna say is... You are the greatest man that I ever met. You're the definition of the real man itself. You didn't hide your self, and I appreciate that you're being yourself all the time.

As a quote ever said "don't cry because it's over, but smile because it's happen"

I don't have to cry out of our separation, right? So... Let me just pray for your best and your future life. I wish you a good luck and see you next time, Nyo :)

Bali, 01.31.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment