Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

That Little Cute Guy

So, I close to a guy right now. He is my partner in the kitchen. We've already work together for 3 months so far. And I found that this guy is special.

First, I feel comfort to him as friend cause he just that nice and very cooperative as a working partner. He helps a lot. He never let me stand alone to face every obstacles while working. As the time goes by, he help me to control my bad temper so I can hold my anger when I fought my boss. Soon, I learn to be more patient from him.

From this young boy.


He is a year younger than me. But his personality is that mature, super contrast compared to Peter, whose much older but has a chronic childish mind. 

I spent so many days with him. We chats, share our stories about love, exes, family, laugh, hang out, and he always drives me back after work.

Somehow we become that close.

I never talk to him before we met in this section. At first, I thought that he was a gay because he was very silent and soft. But now, I am wrong. He is the definition of a real man.

Maybe he doesn't have that big-great-well built body, he just tall and thin, but he never whine about his heavy duty--to make 'bumbu' by him self. He never complaint about how heavy those bumbu in the contianers and he carries them by him self. 

He never be angry. Never hates people. Never talks about other behind their back. He always told me that we don't have to hate people who doing bad on us, because that just waste our time, and  since he is a religious person, hating will add more sins.

Once I was waiting my roommate to pick me up after work, and he passed by. Without hesitation, he strictly said "ayo naik! Tak anterin pulang" at first I rejected his offer but he said again "cepet naik!" And since that day, he always drives me home.

Idk what I felt so far is just comfort until one day, when we were plucking up a containers of water spinach, he said such a thing after I told him how's happy I am because the internship is over soon.

"Cel, besok nek kamu udah balek ngampus lagi, jangan lupakno aku ya"

I thought he was joking but I saw his expression was not. He didn't see me in the eyes but I saw he was serious on his word. I didn't know what to say at that time. I was to surprise about what I've just heard so I didn't know how to react. And then I stupidly reply, 

"Tergantung habis ini aku amnesia apa ndak ya"

"Amin..."

"Kok malah amin?"

"Ya amin biar kamu ndak amnesia beneran gitu lho, Cel"

And then we laughed akwardly.

Since that day, he treats me differently. Idk if I being too 'baper' but he becomes more intense. He got little emotion when I talk about 'Soda'--the girl that everyone knows that he adore in the university, and he always ask me to change the topic when I talk about her. 

Sometimes I like to tease him to know how bad his anger to be. I ever hid his phone when he forgot to take it back, until we getting out from the locker. I tease him that he just like a girl if he is angry and he is ready to throw his dirty his uniform into my face. And then I said

"Sini lempar. Emang kamu berani?"

He threw that directly but I catch it. I was shock, and then I threw my dirty uniform into him but unluckyly it fell down. He laughed. But then I ask him to pick it up.

"Ambil ndak?"

"Emoh"

"Yawes" I left him pass the laundry section.

"Ya wes aku ya emoh ngambil kok"

After that he chased me and grab my hand to pick it up but I keep didn't want to until I accidentaly crashed the hydrant and my hand's hurt. 

"Duh, Cel... Sorry... Sorry..."

And I pretend that I was angry. He grab my hand again and let me see that he take my fallen dirty uniform and he ask for apologize afterward. At first I didn't apologize him until he ask for so manyy times.

And those are some moment when we are together. Actually, there are still a lot of craziness that we did when we are together but I just want to keep it as memory in my mind.

All I want to share about is that I am lucky to meet such a friend like him. If I can pick a song to describe what's happening between me and this guy, I will choose Raisa's song, Jatuh Hati, as my soundtrack. 

He inspires me a lot and I'm amaze to his personality. I really like being arround him, cause I always positive. Idk if it is love but  I just really comfort when I'm with him. And right now, I realize that I'm not obsessed to be with him because I, my self, are not ready to commit in one relationship. 

I will never forget you, Nyo, I promise.

Cause you are the most wonderful gift that God sent to me.

I'm lucky to meet you, Nyo. 




The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, Internship batch of 2015. Git-Git Waterfall, Buleleng, Bali, Indonesia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment